Work Visas

Learn how apply for a work visa in the US.


In a nutshell.

Work visas are perhaps the most confusing US visa type. There a many types of US work visas and an almost uncountable number of ways to qualify. Probably the most common (and controversial) type of US work visa is the H1B visa, 65,000 of which are issued to professionals seeking to work in the US every year. However it's a big mistake to think that the H1B is your only option. Depending on your circumstances and background, you could work in the US on a TN Visa, OPT, J-1 Visa, E-3 Visa, R-1 Visa and many more!

Simple lessons from immigration experts.