Student Visa

Learn how to study in the US.


In a nutshell.

Over a million foreign students enter the US to study and participate in exchange programs every year. There are various options for students seeking to attend an educational program in the US. The most popular is the F-1 visa, which is generally available to non-US citizens enrolled in full-time academic educational programs in the US. For students lucky enough to enroll in an Exchange Visitor Program, there is also the J-1 visa which has a couple extra perks.

Simple lessons from immigration experts.