Q: what form do I need to fill out I-864, or I-864a? please help

Hi, I’m a permanent resident, student (no income) petitioning a green card for my wife. I live with my mother, who has the minimum income requirement for a household of 3. 1. Do I (petitioner) only need to fill out form I-864? 2. Does my mother (joint sponsor) need to fill out forms I-864 and I-864a? Thank you

This question hasn't been answered yet.