Q: Need to apply I-485 but lost prior I-130 receipt notice

My wife and I applied for form I-130 about a year ago when she was a green card holder, unfortunately we have lost the receipt notice, but we have the receipt number. Now, she became a us citizen and we want to file concurrently form I-485 and I-765. Can we submit the application with proof of prior I-130 application instead of the receipt notice?

This question hasn't been answered yet.