Q: Inform USCIS of non citizen who has moved 5 times, didn't change addr

I'm the co-sponsor of a greencard holder who didn't notify USCIS of any of the 5 times they moved. How can I let them know this happened? Not to file the ar-11 but to let them know they did this.

This question hasn't been answered yet.