Q: I’m a US Citizen and want to bring my parents back to the States

We came into USA back in 1996 with a tourist Visa and overstayed illegally, I eventually became a US citizen. My dad left back to Argentina about 2012 or 2013 and my mom a couple of years later. How can I petition for them to come back through me? To become a Legal Resident. Will they need to ask for forgiveness? What do I or they need?

This question hasn't been answered yet.