Q: I filed form i 130 for my father and is approved . Document sent to NV

to NVC. I submited form 260 where by my father has to immigrate with his wife and children. i got a response from NVC that ,INA dose not allow derivative status to family members of immediate relatives .therefore each person has to filed his own petition . what forms do i need again ,ounce my fathers petition has been approved and paid for

This question hasn't been answered yet.