Q: I currently have DACA program and my employer is taking us to Hawaii

To continue our education am i able to travel to Hawaii?


Tomas Hernandez

Sep 12, 2017


A person with current DACA status can travel to any of the 50 states, this includes Hawaii, and US territories without advance parole (advance parole is no longer an option).  Just make sure your DACA does not expire while traveling, carry proof of your status, and make sure you only travel within the 50 States and its territories. Below is a link that explains travel for DACA recipients.