Q: I am seeking a green card but my husband is incarcerated what to do?

I am a danish citizen my husband is us citizen. He is a juvenile offender incarcerated at the moment. How can we go about getting me and my kids a green card? He is not the father of my children. I have a visa issued from the USA embassy

This question hasn't been answered yet.