Q: i am a green card holder i want to petition my husband and daughter

how can i petition them because my husband he is not the father of my daughter. but my daughter surname she use was mine . the real father of my daughter was not written on my daughters birth certificate can my husband carry my daughter? can i petition them with a different cases or i just need to petition my husband only then he can carry my daughter?

This question hasn't been answered yet.