Q: How can I legalíze my Mexican fiance

My fiancé is a Mexican citizen. What ways can I get him to come into the United States legally to live with me and get married? What kind of wait time is eàch process? What kind of costs am I looking at? Is there a method that is more effeçtive for his approval?

This question hasn't been answered yet.