Q: H4 ead

I had my I-140 approval from employer-A and resigned after 1-year of my I-140 approval in 2017 and joined employer-B. I believe Employer-A withdrawn my previous i-140 due to my resignation (No longer employed by employed-A). Employer-B is now filing my Green card process and it is in-progress. Do i still use my previous employer-A sponsored I-140 to apply for H4 EAD?

This question hasn't been answered yet.