Q: Got RFE for wrong LCA SOC code 15-1199. Can I file with new SOC code

Transferred my job from company A to Company B on H-1B receipt. Got RFE due to wrong LCA SOC code 15-1199 (does not confirm minimum Bachelors degree). The USCIS says that the code is generic. Can my company take a new LCA for SOC code 13-1111.00 and file the answer to RFE with a request to be considered under new LCA SOC code 13-1111.00 (which requires minimum Bachelors degree and prefer Masters or higher degree)

This question hasn't been answered yet.