Q: F4

I calculated age of child when I filed I 130 and approved for F4 visa. I found this sentence after calculation. Even if your CSPA age is less than 21 years old, you are ineligible for immigrant visa as a child must “seek to acquire” permanent resident within 1 year of visa become available. You have waited too long. What does it means? It means the child do not get the PR card with the child’s patent? Is that something else the child can follow her parents. Like filed I 824 form? Please let me know. I would like my brother’s kid follow with her dad and get PR with her parents. Otherwise, she will miss her dad.

This question hasn't been answered yet.