Q: Employer sponsoring an Alien Immigrant

I have a person who has all the contacts I need and has been working freelance for me, in India, but my business is growing and I need her more often. I want her to travel with me as my personal assistant. This means she must be able to come and go from the US. Further, she knows my business and makes excellent connections in India and with Indian business owners here and abroad. Can I sponsor her? How much does it cost me? And, how long does it take? Last question, can she come to the US on an interim permit while this is being processed?

This question hasn't been answered yet.