Q: Can I change last year single filing tax return to a joint filing?

Last year my spouse submitted single filing instead of joint filing for the tax year, now we need the tax papers for immigration purposes. What can we do, is there a way to fix this so it would show joint filing or is it too late? I am eagerly awaited your response. Thanks in advance.

This question hasn't been answered yet.